Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 328 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.534 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 17% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,238 (€2,920) in Coimbra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 500,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Taipei costs 6.00 NT$ (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $599 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,135 (26 minutes ago)