Cost of living comparison between Coimbra, Portugal and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.006 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 30% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,924 (€2,727) in Coimbra.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Southend-on-Sea costs £18,468 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)