Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 352 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.967 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 25% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,989 (€3,527) in Coimbra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Borås costs 15 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guayaquil costs $29,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad costs ₨175 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 4.30 ман (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €100 (37 minutes ago)