Cost of living in Coimbatore, India compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 354 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05386 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coimbatore (India) is 67% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 5,550 (₨103,048) in Coimbatore.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $105 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.90 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥200,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Richmond, Virginia costs $0.73 (39 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,075 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Tempe, Arizona costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)