Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.534 AED / BOB
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 44% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 6,993 ($b13,102) in Cochabamba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$200 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 72 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pointe-Noire costs 595 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)