Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca, Romania compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 491 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.902 AED / RON
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca (Romania) is 49% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 7,955 (8,822 lei) in Cluj-Napoca.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Boston, Massachusetts costs $20 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montería costs COL$1,900,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,230 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manizales costs COL$80,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)