Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca, Romania compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 461 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.940 AED / RON
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca (Romania) is 46% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,626 (9,179 lei) in Cluj-Napoca.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Neuquén costs ARS $15 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $6.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)