Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca, Romania compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 516 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.875 AED / RON
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca (Romania) is 53% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 5,890 (6,733 lei) in Cluj-Napoca.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (42 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (about 3 hours ago)