Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón, Mexico compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.16772 AED / MXN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón (Mexico) is 57% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 7,973 (Mex$ 47,537) in Ciudad Obregón.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 6,750 zł (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 201 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨400 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 10,100,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 5,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)