Cost of living in Ciudad Lopez Mateos, Mexico compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20830 AED / MXN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Lopez Mateos (Mexico) is 25% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,963 (Mex$ 57,429) in Ciudad Lopez Mateos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gurgaon costs ₨21,347 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$24 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $100 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Nashville, Tennessee costs $300 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,150 (about 1 hour ago)