Cost of living in Ciudad Juárez, Mexico compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 429 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19823 AED / MXN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Juárez (Mexico) is 50% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,503 (Mex$ 47,937) in Ciudad Juárez.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Midland, Texas costs $1,211 (3 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 90 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)