Cost of living in Ciudad Juárez, Mexico compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 420 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19842 AED / MXN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Juárez (Mexico) is 50% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,074 (Mex$ 45,734) in Ciudad Juárez.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)