Cost of living in Ciudad Juárez, Mexico compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 429 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19714 AED / MXN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Juárez (Mexico) is 50% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,960 (Mex$ 45,448) in Ciudad Juárez.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $915 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $2,033 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meerut costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in João Pessoa costs R$ 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)