Cost of living in Ciudad Juárez, Mexico compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 374 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19372 AED / MXN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Juárez (Mexico) is 52% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,193 (Mex$ 42,295) in Ciudad Juárez.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥12,345 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U2,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$20 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Lahore costs ₨50 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 15,000 (23 minutes ago)