Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36821 AED / VEF *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 17% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 18,795 (Bs 51,045) in Ciudad Guayana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Râmnicu Vâlcea costs 1,600 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Suva costs 10,000 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Iquique costs CH$473,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)