Cost of living in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00066 AED / PYG
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad del Este (Paraguay) is 31% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,283 (15,556,870 Gs) in Ciudad del Este.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €58 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valencia costs €700 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 102 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Srinagar costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)