Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36821 AED / VEF *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 31% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 22,268 (Bs 60,476) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨305 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)