Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36762 AED / VEF *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 23% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 15,432 (Bs 41,978) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $134 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $508 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Skopje costs 1,325,900 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucknow costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (about 1 hour ago)