Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36815 AED / VEF *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 25% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 21,328 (Bs 57,933) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $4,300 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$33,763 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 6.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €78 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 2.00 (40 minutes ago)