Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36823 AED / VEF *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 30% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 18,132 (Bs 49,242) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 14,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $0.99 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santiago de Compostela costs €2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Logroño costs €170 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Corunna costs €0.25 (23 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Ghent costs €180 (25 minutes ago)