Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00010 AED / VEF *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 69% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 5,535 (Bs 55,098,958) in Ciudad Bolívar.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Seville costs €0.60 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 22 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Pretoria costs R 30 (41 minutes ago)