Cost of living in City of San Marino, San Marino compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.940 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in City of San Marino (San Marino) is 10% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,252 (€2,856) in City of San Marino.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sofia costs 2.20 лв (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Modesto, California costs $15 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,446 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨31 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$585 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (20 minutes ago)