Cost of living in City of San Marino, San Marino compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.932 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in City of San Marino (San Marino) is 17% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,426 (€2,652) in City of San Marino.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (21 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £0.44 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Marília costs R$ 1,250 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Suva costs 16,025 FJ$ (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.87 lei (about 1 hour ago)