Cost of living in Cincinnati, Ohio, United States compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 402 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.672 AED / USD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cincinnati, Ohio (United States) is 7% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 13,386 ($3,645) in Cincinnati, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Provo, Utah costs $35 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belém costs R$ 2,170 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Minsk costs 7,000,000 p. (8 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Ankara costs 30TL (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 35,000 L£ (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jalandhar costs ₨500 (29 minutes ago)