Cost of living in Cimahi, Indonesia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00027 AED / IDR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cimahi (Indonesia) is 15% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 20,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 17,031 (Rp 64,039,230) in Cimahi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (43 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)