Cost of living in Cidade de Nacala, Mozambique compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06043 AED / MZN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cidade de Nacala (Mozambique) is 53% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 29,103 (481,588 MT) in Cidade de Nacala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Delhi costs ₨80 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $100 (33 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨25 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)