Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00324 AED / KRW
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 17% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,285 (₩4,098,315) in Chungju.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 400 ман (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Srinagar costs ₨500 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$142 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Perth costs AU$104 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Galway costs €1.37 (about 1 hour ago)