Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00326 AED / KRW
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 17% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 14,073 (₩4,318,692) in Chungju.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Patras costs €250 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £48 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Denver, Colorado costs $329 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Murcia costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)