Cost of living in Chumphon, Thailand compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10500 AED / THB
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chumphon (Thailand) is 47% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 6,651 (63,344 ฿) in Chumphon.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Palma de Mallorca costs €60 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Helsinki costs €2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $25 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,220 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abidjan costs 2,500 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)