Cost of living in Chumphon, Thailand compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11026 AED / THB
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chumphon (Thailand) is 43% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,157 (83,052 ฿) in Chumphon.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cordova costs €1.30 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 500 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 4,900 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨45,743 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 799 (24 minutes ago)