Cost of living in Christiansted, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.672 AED / USD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christiansted (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 55% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 19,406 ($5,284) in Christiansted to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$20,000 (21 minutes ago)