Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 638 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.634 AED / NZD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 23% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 23,073 (NZ$8,760) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 9KM (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)