Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 551 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.684 AED / NZD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 29% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 20,578 (NZ$7,666) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in San Juan costs $100 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Varna costs 16 лв (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Koh Tao costs 10,000 ฿ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,300 лв (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,500 (38 minutes ago)