Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 550 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.676 AED / NZD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 28% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 19,256 (NZ$7,197) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$142 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 8,000 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Perth costs AU$104 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Galway costs €1.37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Amarillo, Texas costs $686 (about 1 hour ago)