Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 588 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.641 AED / NZD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 23% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 19,202 (NZ$7,272) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $600 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £32 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Djibouti costs 1,500 Franc (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $206 (about 1 hour ago)