Cost of living comparison between Christchurch, New Zealand and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 488 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.656 AED / NZD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 24% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 15,473 (NZ$5,826) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)