Cost of living in Chongqing, China compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.574 AED / CNY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chongqing (China) is 26% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 14,122 (元24,605) in Chongqing.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, California costs $350 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $450 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$8 (about 1 hour ago)