Cost of living in Chongqing, China compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.551 AED / CNY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chongqing (China) is 24% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,132 (元22,034) in Chongqing.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Riga costs €2.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,900 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Jose, California costs $3.28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)