Cost of living in Chittagong, Bangladesh compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04435 AED / BDT
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chittagong (Bangladesh) is 29% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,295 (Taka 299,738) in Chittagong.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 25 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £6.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,600 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Naples costs €1.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$2.12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥8,000 (about 2 hours ago)