Cost of living in Chittagong, Bangladesh compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04396 AED / BDT
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chittagong (Bangladesh) is 42% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,248 (Taka 210,370) in Chittagong.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £15 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (35 minutes ago)