Cost of living in Chita, Russia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06399 AED / RUB
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chita (Russia) is 40% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,934 (руб 139,609) in Chita.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 700TL (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €15 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 150 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)