Cost of living in Chita, Russia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06315 AED / RUB
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chita (Russia) is 43% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,859 (руб 140,290) in Chita.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$250,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eskişehir Province costs 1,050TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)