Cost of living in Chişinău, Moldova compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 720 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18345 AED / MDL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chişinău (Moldova) is 63% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 4,567 (24,897 Leu) in Chişinău.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (44 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £0.44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Marília costs R$ 1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Suva costs 16,025 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.87 lei (about 1 hour ago)