Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia vs Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30605 AED / ZMW
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is 30% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,341 (43,590 Kwacha) in Chipata.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Vilnius costs €1,290 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,118 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.15 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $40 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Panama City costs 500 B/. (44 minutes ago)