Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38736 AED / ZMW
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is 21% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 14,740 (38,054 Kwacha) in Chipata.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,999 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €15 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maribor costs €0.20 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (23 minutes ago)