Cost of living in Chingola, Zambia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.37361 AED / ZMW
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chingola (Zambia) is 16% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 20,843 (55,789 Kwacha) in Chingola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Montclair, New Jersey costs $7 (16 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.25 (19 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $80 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $75 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)