Cost of living in Chingola, Zambia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31581 AED / ZMW
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chingola (Zambia) is about the same as in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 17,100 (54,147 Kwacha) in Chingola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Edinburgh costs £4,575 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 700 ﷼ (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zapopan costs Mex$ 100 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Coronado, Panama costs 122 B/. (about 1 hour ago)