Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.138 AED / PEN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 18% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,885 (S/. 12,206) in Chincha Alta.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨113 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $915 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Phoenix, Arizona costs $9 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oshawa costs C$150 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩1,531,600 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Yun-lin costs 1,238,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)