Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.124 AED / PEN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 19% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,700 (S/. 12,190) in Chincha Alta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨76,238 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Spokane, Washington costs $1,312 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $75 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingston costs C$76 (about 1 hour ago)