Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.125 AED / PEN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 42% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,006 (S/. 9,785) in Chimbote.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Atlanta, Georgia costs $0.53 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$900 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Auckland costs NZ$10 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Asheville, North Carolina costs $1.19 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Natal costs R$ 4,000 (28 minutes ago)