Cost of living in Chifeng, China compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.534 AED / CNY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chifeng (China) is 9% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 17,141 (元32,115) in Chifeng.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$200 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 72 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pointe-Noire costs 595 Franc (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)