Cost of living in Chifeng, China compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.579 AED / CNY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chifeng (China) is 5% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 18,073 (元31,215) in Chifeng.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Accra costs GH₵8 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Plymouth costs £5.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Marbella costs €13 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)