Cost of living in Chifeng, China compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.538 AED / CNY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chifeng (China) is 8% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 14,742 (元27,406) in Chifeng.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in João Pessoa costs R$ 107,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2.19 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U33 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,423 (28 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in London costs £4.00 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (36 minutes ago)