Cost of living in Chifeng, China compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.534 AED / CNY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chifeng (China) is 8% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,467 (元21,489) in Chifeng.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €800 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Exeter costs £0.10 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $9 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)