Cost of living in Chiclayo, Peru compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.134 AED / PEN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiclayo (Peru) is 40% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,124 (S/. 8,924) in Chiclayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brasília costs R$ 1,079 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 200 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)