Cost of living in Chiclayo, Peru compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.135 AED / PEN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiclayo (Peru) is 41% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,182 (S/. 8,093) in Chiclayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 40,000 ₫ (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.30 (about 1 hour ago)