Cost of living in Chiclayo, Peru compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.075 AED / PEN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiclayo (Peru) is 48% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,749 (S/. 9,072) in Chiclayo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)