Cost of living in Chiclayo, Peru compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.116 AED / PEN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiclayo (Peru) is 44% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,693 (S/. 9,577) in Chiclayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oxford costs £2,033 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lomé costs 3,000 Franc (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨350 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 8,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)