Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03277 AED / JPY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 59% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 23,837 (¥727,434) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €4.00 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$2,800 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Poznan costs 17 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston upon Hull costs £5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨20,330 (35 minutes ago)