Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03299 AED / JPY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 59% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 24,787 (¥751,445) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $96 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dili costs $2.05 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 18,000 ฿ (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 800 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)