Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03343 AED / JPY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 52% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 28,816 (¥861,930) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $199 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 3,329 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)