Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03229 AED / JPY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 47% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 18,356 (¥568,420) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (43 minutes ago)