Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11109 AED / THB
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 33% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,065 (90,596 ฿) in Chiang Rai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,321 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dhaka costs Taka 58,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hrodna costs 6.00 BYN (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chandigarh costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Amman costs Dinar 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨0.50 (about 1 hour ago)