Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 417 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11534 AED / THB
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 41% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,176 (96,894 ฿) in Chiang Mai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ferrara costs €400 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osijek costs 40 kn (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €55 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 599 kr (34 minutes ago)