Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 432 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11249 AED / THB
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 42% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,362 (92,120 ฿) in Chiang Mai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $100 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)