Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11109 AED / THB
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 42% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,842 (88,587 ฿) in Chiang Mai.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kuwait City costs Dinar 258 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 813 (about 2 hours ago)