Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 463 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10375 AED / THB
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 49% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,039 (77,477 ฿) in Chiang Mai.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $160,922 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Ubatuba costs R$ 200 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,700 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Doha costs 3.00 ﷼ (26 minutes ago)