Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.574 AED / CNY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 31% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,718 (元20,431) in Chengdu.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Des Moines, Iowa costs $17,215 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 120 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $29 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Kharkiv costs 350₴ (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)