Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.557 AED / CNY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 28% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,752 (元19,292) in Chengdu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Baltimore, Maryland costs $379 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 15KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Seoul costs ₩0 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)