Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.582 AED / CNY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 20% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 15,249 (元26,197) in Chengdu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 21,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,580 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php4,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trapani costs €407 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)