Cost of living in Chemnitz, Germany compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.971 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chemnitz (Germany) is 13% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 16,301 (€4,105) in Chemnitz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campos costs R$ 3.90 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Grand Rapids costs $1.76 (about 1 hour ago)