Cost of living in Chelyabinsk, Russia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06576 AED / RUB
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chelyabinsk (Russia) is 50% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 7,842 (руб 119,247) in Chelyabinsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 400 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belfast costs £21,505 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 10,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$430 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 300 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)