Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.789 AED / CAD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 9% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 17,404 (C$6,241) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Cusco costs S/. 4.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 25 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shkoder costs 300 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €0.17 (about 1 hour ago)