Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.860 AED / CAD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 5% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 17,931 (C$6,270) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (34 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨688 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €0.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $400 (about 2 hours ago)