Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.696 AED / CAD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is about the same as in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 19,496 (C$7,231) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 100 Birr (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freiburg costs €8 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kolkata costs ₨140 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,085 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)