Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 341 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.843 AED / CAD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is about the same as in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 20,136 (C$7,083) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 20,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lisbon costs €2.95 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Netanya costs 3,500 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plymouth costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lahore costs ₨6.00 (about 2 hours ago)