Cost of living in Charlotte Amalie, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.672 AED / USD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlotte Amalie (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 22% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 15,223 ($4,145) in Charlotte Amalie to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patna costs ₨250 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.65 (39 minutes ago)