Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco, Mexico compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19512 AED / MXN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco (Mexico) is 31% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,710 (Mex$ 60,014) in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €45 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chalcis costs €400 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kassel costs €8 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dortmund costs €390 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Düsseldorf costs €23,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (7 minutes ago)