Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco, Mexico compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19507 AED / MXN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco (Mexico) is 39% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,326 (Mex$ 52,934) in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Melbourne costs AU$1.60 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Taichung City costs 8,000 NT$ (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 114 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hasselt costs €15 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$2,580 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (40 minutes ago)