Cost of living in Changzhou, China compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.556 AED / CNY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changzhou (China) is 31% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,327 (元18,584) in Changzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $908 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 17,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 70 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵40 (about 1 hour ago)