Cost of living in Changzhou, China compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.580 AED / CNY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changzhou (China) is 30% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,354 (元23,017) in Changzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 350 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 299 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sanandaj costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$10 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $45 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €27,700 (about 1 hour ago)