Cost of living in Changzhi, China compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.576 AED / CNY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changzhi (China) is 19% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 14,629 (元25,417) in Changzhi.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bauru costs R$ 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (about 3 hours ago)