Cost of living in Changzhi, China compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.551 AED / CNY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changzhi (China) is 18% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,345 (元22,419) in Changzhi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €600 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warangal costs ₨32 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$170 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beirut costs 6,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)