Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00317 AED / KRW
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 14% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 14,279 (₩4,509,286) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)