Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00325 AED / KRW
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 25% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 23,455 (₩7,215,184) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨152,475 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $12,900 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astrakhan' costs руб 500 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $85 (18 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (34 minutes ago)