Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00324 AED / KRW
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 26% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 18,910 (₩5,830,661) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 72 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mbabane costs Lilangeni50 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Brisbane costs AU$1,505 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 50 kn (34 minutes ago)