Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00315 AED / KRW
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 15% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 14,348 (₩4,552,814) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (about 1 hour ago)