Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00326 AED / KRW
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 19% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 20,300 (₩6,235,989) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $100 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 140TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 180 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (about 3 hours ago)