Cost of living in Changwat Rayong, Thailand compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11069 AED / THB
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwat Rayong (Thailand) is 44% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,002 (81,331 ฿) in Changwat Rayong.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mossoro costs R$ 600 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 17 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 2,709 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 10KM (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Beirut costs 600,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)