Cost of living in Changwat Rayong, Thailand compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10581 AED / THB
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwat Rayong (Thailand) is 47% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,306 (78,495 ฿) in Changwat Rayong.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨100 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 150 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Siliguri costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)