Cost of living in Changsha, China compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.550 AED / CNY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changsha (China) is 33% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,393 (元20,723) in Changsha.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in London costs £14 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,596 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 160 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €1.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yantai costs 元900 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Maringá costs R$ 3.98 (44 minutes ago)