Cost of living in Changsha, China compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.534 AED / CNY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changsha (China) is 44% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 6,955 (元13,023) in Changsha.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regensburg costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)