Cost of living in Changchun, China compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.543 AED / CNY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changchun (China) is 35% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 20,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,914 (元23,789) in Changchun.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kingston costs J$50,825 (1 minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint George’s, Grenada costs EC$12 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Maringá costs R$ 4.39 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €399 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Winnipeg costs C$200,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,220 (about 1 hour ago)