Cost of living comparison between Chandigarh, India and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 390 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05494 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chandigarh (India) is 56% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,235 (₨149,905) in Chandigarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 150,000 ₫ (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $22,900 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beirut costs 105,000 L£ (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 230 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)