Cost of living in Chandigarh, India vs Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 617 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05146 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chandigarh (India) is 47% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 20,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,555 (₨205,107) in Chandigarh.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Leeds costs £2.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liberec costs 8,000 Kč (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $10 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 800 Дин. (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cardiff costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 5.00 ман (about 1 hour ago)