Cost of living in Chalcis, Greece compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.102 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chalcis (Greece) is 5% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 14,234 (€3,470) in Chalcis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Râmnicu Vâlcea costs 1,600 lei (about 2 hours ago)