Cost of living in Chalcis, Greece compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.991 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chalcis (Greece) is 7% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 17,467 (€4,377) in Chalcis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chishtian Mandi costs ₨250 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.60 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Poznan costs 15 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucknow costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Hyderabad costs ₨25,413 (about 2 hours ago)