Cost of living in Chakwal, Pakistan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03511 AED / PKR *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chakwal (Pakistan) is 14% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 16,069 (₨457,712) in Chakwal.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €200,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 30 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 37,000 Дин. (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 130 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.15 (about 1 hour ago)