Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11744 AED / THB
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 23% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,944 (118,739 ฿) in Chaiyaphum.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bristol costs £1.97 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 330 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$7,740 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rustenburg costs R 60 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,397 (about 3 hours ago)