Cost of living in Celaya, Mexico compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20504 AED / MXN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Celaya (Mexico) is 55% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 7,686 (Mex$ 37,487) in Celaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $12 (8 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Tromsø costs kr 78 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 186 лв (20 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Agartala costs ₨200 (27 minutes ago)