Cost of living comparison between Celaya, Mexico and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19817 AED / MXN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Celaya (Mexico) is 59% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 7,767 (Mex$ 39,194) in Celaya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $2.00 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 220 ₪ (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 70,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$17 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 1 hour ago)