Cost of living comparison between Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.673 AED / USD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 13% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,573 ($3,695) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 15 B/. (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguadilla costs $10 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €1,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $813 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Orlando, Florida costs $706 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.17 (about 1 hour ago)