Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.673 AED / USD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 6% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 15,985 ($4,352) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Manila costs Php900 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (13 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Moscow costs руб 96 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$56 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makassar costs Rp 55,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)