Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.673 AED / USD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 12% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,793 ($3,756) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)